- › 12 March 2012 | Aviva appoints new CEO to lead Singapore Business
- › 25 July 2016 | The launch of Aviva Financial Advisers accelerates the move towards the future of insurance
- › 10 March 2016 | Aviva Singapore delivers 19% growth in 2015
- › 30 March 2015 | Aviva Singapore’s focus on the “little things” pays off with fifth year of sustained growth
- › 28 January 2016 | Almost half of all car accidents on Fridays happen on the way home
General InsuranceSave more than just money with our Real Good Deals on car insurance.Level up your travel game with Aviva Travel insurance! Go the extra mile with the new Travel Prestige – our highest class of coverage. Make a Travel claim here.Be covered for unforeseen troubles with Personal Accident insuranceComprehensive home insurance in an instant.
Life and Health InsuranceMyShield helps expand your basic MediShield coverage.
Aviva's MyBenefits Plus plan is specially designed insurance solution for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that offers both flexibility and affordability.
Aviva's new MyGlobal Benefits solutions let you protect your employees as they travel, live and work abroad.
Beyond just insurance, Aviva’s Managed Care plan gives your employees access to a huge network of talented doctors and service providers.
Aviva's Group Term Life Insurance makes important basic insurance affordable for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Money Banter Useful articles, tips & guides to help you with financial planning. Retirement Planner Find out how much it will cost to fund your desired retirement lifestyle! Participating Fund – Bonus Announcement for 2015 Find out more about how Aviva's Participating Fund works and how it performed Pocket SQS Aviva's Online service quotation system
In recognition of your contribution to national security, the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) have jointly come up with MINDEF & MHA Group Insurance to provide a new and comprehensive insurance that can give you and your family greater assurance and peace of mind.