Appointments with Medical Specialists
At Aviva, we put your health first
More than just a health insurer, Aviva is committed to providing our MyShield customers access to quality healthcare.
See a specialist within 3 working days
We’ve collaborated with Alliance Healthcare, who have put together a list of over 200 experienced medical specialists, across various fields, to provide you with quick and easy access to healthcare when it’s needed.
As an Aviva MyShield customer, you’ll be able to see a qualified specialist within the relevant field of expertise, in 3 working days. No more waiting weeks for an appointment!
When you click on this button, you will be leaving the aviva.com.sg website and are going to a website that is not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information. The security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than our policies, so please read the third party privacy and security policies closely.
- While Alliance Healthcare Group will try to arrange an appointment with your specialist of choice (if any), there may be times when an appointment within 3 working days is only possible with another specialist in the same field.
- This arrangement has been set up for the convenience of our customers, but you’re free to visit any medical specialists either within or outside of this arrangement at any time.
- Aviva Ltd is not an agent, partner or in a joint-venture relationship with Alliance Healthcare Group. Alliance Healthcare (“AH” which expression shall include its Selection Committee and its related corporations) is not an agent of any of the above medical specialists nor are any of the medical specialists an agent of AH. Aviva Ltd or AH makes no representation or warranty whatsoever to the quality of the healthcare or services provided, and assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts, omissions or defaults of the clinics, specialist or any person providing the services.
- Consultations or treatments with any of the specialists from this arrangement do not mean that the bill will be claimable from Aviva. Claims eligibility will be subject to the terms and conditions of the policy and assessed upon receipt of the bill.
No upfront payment for hospitalisation
As a MyShield customer, if you require hospitalisation and/or surgery, we provide an electronic Letter of Guarantee (eLOG) facility, to ease the admission process at participating hospitals.
The eLOG allows the waiver of a hospital deposit required by the hospital, if the estimated bill is above the deductible of your MyShield plan. This way, you can focus on treatment and recovery, rather than worry about upfront payments.
Simply inform the hospital staff that you’re an Aviva MyShield policyholder, and they can generate the Aviva eLOG instantly by logging into the eLOG system.
The participating hospitals are:
|Restructured Hospital||Private Hospital|
|Alexandra Hospital||Concord Cancer Hospital|
|Changi General Hospital||Gleneagles Hospital|
|Khoo Teck Puat Hospital||Mount Alvernia Hospital|
|KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital||Mount Elizabeth Hospital|
|National University Hospital||Parkway East Hospital|
|Singapore General Hospital||Novena Surgery Pte Ltd|
|Tan Tock Seng Hospital||Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital|
|Ng Teng Fong General Hospital||Thomson Medical Centre|
|Singapore National Eye Centre||Raffles Hospital|
|Farrer Park Hospital|
- The eLOG is subject to acceptance by the hospital. At the time of discharge, the hospital may require you to fully settle the hospital bill despite an eLOG being issued.
- The issuance of an eLOG is a facility to ease the admission process. It does not mean that Aviva approves or admits any claim or any claim amount payable. We’ll assess the claim upon receipt of the bill from the hospital.
- You can view more information about the eLOG facility in our MyShield FAQs, found here (question 7.18 onwards).
If you need assistance to book a medical appointment, or have any questions about your MyShield/MyHealthPlus policy, please call our Health hotline at 6827 7788.
You are now leaving the aviva.com.sg website and are going to a website that is not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information. The security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than our policies, so please read the third party privacy and security policies closely.