Direct Purchase Insurance
Buying a life insurance policy gives you a measure of protection from life’s uncertain events, knowing that there will be funds to pay off debts, outstanding bills and also to cover your dependants’ daily necessities and other expenses, such as school and medical fees.
Now, the power to browse, buy and benefit is in your hands with Aviva’s Direct Purchase Insurance Plans.
Here are the plans that Aviva can offer:
- Enjoy $400,000 coverage for as little as $0.621 per day.
- Receive a lump sum payout when Death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability happens
- Pay the same premium amount, guaranteed throughout the cover term
- Choose your cover term – 5 years, 20 years, or up to age 65
- Benefit from a Guaranteed Renewable Option to renew your coverage2 for a 5 year cover term up to age 85 regardless of your future health condition
- Enjoy coverage for Death and Terminal Illness, as long as you live3
- Receive a lump sum payout (including non-guaranteed bonuses) when Death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability happens
- Accumulate potential bonuses4 annually
- Pay the same premium amount, guaranteed throughout the premium term
Please note that a maximum coverage of Sum Assured $400,000 is allowed under both the plans with a sub-limit of $200,000 for DIRECT- Aviva Whole Life.
Need more help? Get in touch with us!
Visit: 4 Shenton Way #01-01 SGX Centre 2 Singapore 068807
- Call: +65 6827 9933
- Email: email@example.com
- Illustration is based on an individual standard life application on DIRECT- Aviva Term Life – with a male of age 35 next birthday, non-smoker who chooses a 5-year renewable term policy with annual premium payment mode. Premium is rounded up to the nearest cent.
- Guaranteed Renewable Option (GRO) is only applicable to the 5-year renewable term policy. Upon renewal, the Life Assured is insured for the same Sum Assured as before the renewal date and for the same policy term. Premiums will be adjusted based on the age of the Life Assured at renewal and a notice will be mailed to notify you of the new premium payable GRO is also applicable to DIRECT- Aviva Critical Illness Cover, if attached to the basic policy at inception. Please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contact for more details.
- This plan covers death and terminal illness for whole of life. Upon diagnosis of terminal illness of the Life Assured, Aviva will pay the Terminal Illness Benefit as the advancement of the Death Benefit, less any amount owing to Aviva, in one lump sum. Policy has to be in force at time of claim.
- Potential bonuses are made up of accumulated Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus (if any). The Reversionary Bonus and Terminal Bonus are non-guaranteed and depend on the performance of Aviva Ltd’s Participating Fund. The Reversionary Bonus will form part of the guaranteed benefit of the policy once they are declared and vested. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
The policies are underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
The information on this page is for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. Product Summaries for direct purchase insurance may be obtained from Aviva Ltd and www.aviva.com.sg.
As direct purchase insurance are sold without financial advice, you should make sure you have carefully assessed your insurance needs as well as whether you can afford the premiums for the duration of the policy. You should also read the Product Summary, Benefit Illustration, Direct Purchase Insurance Factsheet and all related information on www.aviva.com.sg to understand the features of the product and assess whether the product you have chosen is appropriate to your financial needs and insurance objectives.
Buying a life insurance product, including a direct purchase product, is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable, if any, may be less than the total premiums paid. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of the plans can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information accurate as at April 2015.
The policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required fro you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or the Life Insurance Association Singapore or SDIC website (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).