Get connected with us
Submit your employee insurance claims anytime with ClaimConnect
For the app
Register for Aviva ClaimConnect in 5 easy steps.
2. Click "Register" and enter your information as needed. You'll then need to verify some details onscreen (eg. company name, name and email). Click "Confirm" if they're correct. If not, please contact your HR support.
3. You'll receive your first-time password sent to your work email address. To access the password, enter your Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) to open the email's protected attachment.
4. Go back to the ClaimConnect App. Log in at the first screen with your User ID and the first-time password. You'll be prompted to change your password immediately.
5. Lastly, enter in your mobile number and click Confirm. Now, you are ready to use Aviva ClaimConnect!
For the portal
To begin your hassle-free journey with Aviva ClaimConnect:
1. Visit Aviva ClaimConnect
2. Click on "Apply here" to register.
3. Provide your ID and date of birth, and confirm the details that appear on the next screen.
4. A first time password will be sent to the email registered with Aviva (typically this would be your office email). Use that password to sign in. The set-up is complete.
For insured employees of Aviva's coporate plans to access and manage their policy easily
- Submit claims on-the-go
Scan your documents via your phone to submit claims.
- Receive claims notification updates
Get claims update and view claims history at a glance.
- Not sure what is covered in your policy?
View coverage details of you and your dependants.
- Locate the nearest panel clinic
Track the nearest clinic that's on your company's panel.
- E-card convenience
The app includes an e-version of your employee health benefits.
- Financial Calculator tool
Calculate your financial commitments.
- Helps to manage your claim expenses
View your balance entitlement limits and amounts.
- Letter of Guarantee (LOG)
Request for LOG (availability subject to the plan coverage).
Who is eligible to enrol for a user ID?
Employees of any company with a group medical insurance plan with Aviva can enroll. As there are important registration information that your company has to furnish to Aviva before you can enroll, please approach your HR department to check your eligibility.
When should I submit my claims?
You must submit your claim to us within 30 days following the date of your visit.
What are the types that I can submit?
There are 3 types of claims that you can submit: 1) outpatient claims incurred with a general practitioner / specialist, 2) hospitalisation / surgery claims or 3) dental claims.
However, the type of claims available is dependent on the policy coverage you have; and so you may not see all claim type options in the mobile app.
How do I submit a claim?
Simply click on Claims / Make a claim (in the portal or app) after logging in to begin your submission.
Prepare and have with you all of the necessary documents when you begin the claims process.
Fill in the requested information in the mentioned fields.
And when capturing a photo of your medical bills, please limit one bill for each snapshot and do not combine multiple bills in one single snapshot.
What are the information and documents that I would need before I can do a claim submission?
Please prepare the following:
- Total bills which indicate the amounts incurred
- Reason for treatment, nature of surgery
- Name of treating doctor
- Medical bills and receipts
- Any available referral letter, medical report
What is a LOG?
A Letter of Guarantee, or LOG, is simply a letter issued by Aviva to selected hospitals in Singapore for full or partial waiver of upfront cash deposit in the event of hospitalization and / or surgery. This LOG service is only applicable for eligible clients.
What can I do for LOG here in Aviva ClaimConnect?
You can now request for a LOG and also view the history of the LOG requests that you have made.
When should I request for a LOG?
We recommend to request for a LOG about a week in advance of any planned surgery/admission to allow Aviva time to review your request and issue the LOG for you. The LOG will be valid for 7 days from your surgery/admission date.
You will need to have the following details ready when requesting a LOG from us:
1. Date of admission / surgery
2. Name of hospital and the ward type
3. Reason for admission and type of surgery
Do note that you cannot request for a LOG for a surgery/admission that has happened in the past. You may request up in advance of around 30 days only.
What happens after I submit the request?
Aviva will review your request. If no further details are required, Aviva will issue the LOG to the hospital. You can also retrieve a copy from the app and portal.
The patient can proceed for admission to hospital with ease of mind.
At the end of the surgery / hospital stay, the patient will be discharged from the hospital to rest and recover at home.
Upon the receipt of the final bills from the hospital, Aviva will then assess the claims and prepare the necessary payments, if approved.
In-app calculator/tools FAQ
What do they do?
- Financial calculator
This calculator helps you to estimate how much you are able to claim from your group medical insurance policy for a surgery or hospitalisation.
- Balance entitlement
This shows the total amount of claims you have made, and the resulting balance amount that you are still eligible to claim for the current policy period.
- Plan entitlement
You will see the full benefits of the medical coverage under which you are insured. Typically, this will refers to details like the class of ward that you are eligible for when hospitalisation is required, claim limits and coverage.