With you today, for a better tomorrow.
At Aviva, we help our customers look to the future with confidence because we understand that what you do today creates what is possible tomorrow.
What we do
We're a leading composite insurer with a respected global brand. In Singapore, we insure about 1.5 million customers and manage roughly S$11.8 billion in assets.1
In Singapore, we're one of the biggest providers of employee benefits and healthcare. This includes protecting Singapore Armed Forces servicemen since 1983, as well as being the appointed provider for the Ministry of Home Affairs. We are also the appointed insurer for all eligible public officers and their families.
Our comprehensive suite of insurance solutions:
Protection & health
- Integrated Shield health insurance plans
- ElderShield and ElderShield Supplements
- Wide range of life cover including Term, Whole Life, Critical Illness and Disability
- Travel, Car, Home and Personal Accident plans for individuals
- Commercial solutions for businesses
Savings & investments
- Wide range of endowment plans, retirement savings, and investment-linked plans
- Unit trust platform (Navigator / dollarDEX)
- Off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions for SMEs and MNCs
- Life, health and accident cover for your employees
- Public liability and property damage to protect your premise
Our products are sold through financial advisers, brokers, corporate partners, direct and online.
Our group strategy is to simplify Aviva into a leading international savings, retirement and insurance business delivering for our customers, shareholders and communities. We will focus on three strategic priorities:
Great customer outcomes
Our focus will be on meeting our customers’ savings, retirement and insurance needs and on how we serve our customers and partners every day.
Excel at the fundamentals
We will excel at the fundamentals of savings, retirement and insurance, which means we will focus on underwriting, indemnity management, investment performance and cost-efficiency.
Invest in sustainable growth
We will invest carefully with a clear economic and commercial focus, prioritising the areas where we are growing profitably.
Our values are the core beliefs that are at the heart of how we do business.
We care like crazy about our customers, each other and our communities.
We are obsessed with making things simpler for our customers and each other.
We are driven to think bigger and do better for our customers and each other.
We strive to create a sustainable future for our customers and each other.
Work at Aviva
Join us to create a customer-centric culture that aims to touch people's hearts.
1As at 31 December 2019.