Old school family fun is back with a twist! Aviva Superfundae's line-up of activities is packed to the brim with family bonding fun and designed for enhanced learning and development for kids
Singapore – Calling families of all ages and sizes, Aviva Superfundae, the country's largest family-friendly "fun-nival" of its kind, returns on 15 June 2019! With parents working long hours in Singapore, the time they get to spend with their children1 becomes ever more precious. Family remains the most important personal value to Singaporeans, and increasingly more are taking humour and fun seriously.2
With the June holidays right around the corner, Aviva Superfundae checks all the right boxes as a quirky platform for parents and kids to create happy memories together, and strengthen bonds through meaningful family time.
Old school fun is back – with a twist – for quality family bonding!
Put aside your phones and electronics – Aviva Superfundae brings you a day of classic-meets-new, non-stop family fun! More than 30 new and 'old school' games and activities await the young (and the young at heart) who set foot at The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay for Singapore's largest family playdate. Three play elements – Connective Play, Active Play and Creative Play – combine structured and free play to enrich children's memory formation and learning. Get your pulses racing as you explore five themed fun zones – Circus Centre, Speedy Zone, Dream Castle, Pirate Island and Jungle World – together!
- Tug-of-Four competition: Heave-ho, heave-ho! Show us how strong your family ties are! Drop by for a special tug-of-war family challenge and competition at one of three challenge times: 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm
- Whack-A-Mole: Destress together as you pop up and down through different openings in this life size Whack-A-Mole, all the while trying to avoid getting – holey moley! – whacked on the head with an inflatable mallet.
- Mega Hungry Hippo: Parents, relive this classic childhood together with your kids! Gear up as a parent-child pair for an adrenaline rush at this watering hole. Satisfy your hunger by capturing as much food as you can!
- Wheelbarrow race: Commandeer your own barrow and fill it up with treasures! (Here's a secret: Kids, you're parents' greatest treasures)
- Donut Dash: Dragging your kids – out of bed, to school, to the dentist – can be a struggle, but parents, this is one race that your kids will absolutely love being dragged around for. Donut miss out!
- Daddy Mummy Cartwheel Race: No one said parents can't have fun! Daddies and mummies, now it's your turn to take a spin at fun with our parents-only cartwheel race!
"Each year we look forward to making Aviva Superfundae a super fun day out together for families of all ages and sizes! As Singapore's largest family playdate and fun-nival of its kind, we bring together the newest in quirky, unique games and experiences for quality family time and super-size fun, and this is what keeps everyone coming back for more," shared Mr. Benjamin Wee, a father of three and Director of local events management company Imagine+ Pte Ltd, the organiser of Aviva Superfundae.
Studies show that too much screen time may lead to less than desirable health and behavioural consequences on both parents and children3, which may impact family bonding. At Aviva Superfundae, parents are encouraged to "Play Together, Stay Together" – its theme for 2019 – to disconnect to connect with their kids and create everlasting memories.
"Families form the foundation of society. We want to inspire families to build deeper relationships and encourage tighter family bonds. This is part of our role as a leading composite insurer. We believe in helping Singaporeans protect the people they love – their families – and Aviva Superfundae is an example of how we care like crazy for our customers and our community," said Aviva Singapore's CEO, Mr Nishit Majmudar. "Through Aviva Superfundae, we have carved out a day for families to create special moments that can be experienced and cherished across generations. More importantly, we want to remind families – in a time of "make more" or "do more" or "have more" – to make time where it counts the most, and keep family close."
Early Bird promotion
- From now until 26 April, grab your Early Bird tickets at S$14.90 (Standard price: S$19.90) each, available at https://superfundae.com.sg/ticket_booth.php. Tickets will also be available on event day at S$27.90 each.
- For more information on Aviva Superfundae, please visit www.superfundae.com.sg.