Why join us
Insurance is one of the last industries to be disrupted. We want to turn Aviva into a world-leading Fintech company, and we need your help!
A diverse family
From scientists to artists to ex-professional pool players, we come from various weird and wonderful backgrounds.
Work hard, play hard
We have many perks such as free food & drink, learning / training courses and a modern open office.
A vision and mission
We are here to demystify insurance, help people defy uncertainty and make their lives better off.
We are coding our way towards turning complex experiences into simple, frictionless experiences.
Driving mobile insurance
Define the future of Aviva in the world's biggest and fastest-growing smartphone market.
Meet the teams
Here are the teams that are on a mission to change the world
The Data Analysts – Unleashing the power of our Data Science Capability.
Data Science is a huge part of Aviva's digital strategy and helps in giving powerful insights that we pass on to other teams to create valuable experiences for our customers when doing business with us.
- To Build a World-Class Data Science Capability using a state-of-the-art analytics infrastructure
- Create a pipeline of amazing new customer experiences through hyper-personalisation
- Maximise the value of data science by extending its reach through all of Aviva’s business areas
Comprises of experienced digital change managers that work closely with scrum teams, business and global digital teams to ensure successful delivery of the latest digital product into production.
- Focus on delivery of platform rather than country releases
- Accelerate having one digital change roadmap
- Allow standardisation of reporting and planning
- Single accountability for change resource and budget management
- Greater learning and opportunity for our people
Our team is made up of subject matter experts from our People Function, Finance, Risk and Compliance teams. Our job is to ensure our other Digital teams have everything they need to be able to deliver for our customers.
- We are passionate about killing complexity
- We think digital first
- We care more for our internal and external customers
Digital Product & Design
We are a team of product owners, UX / visual designers and researchers. Our goal is to create the best digital experiences on web and mobile for our customers.
- We start with the customer problem
- We use Design Thinking and Agile methodology
- We have to balance customer, business and brand goals
The Agile development teams work closely with our business and product owners to ensure seamless delivery of the latest features into production.
- We adhere to strict Scrum principles
- We work with new technologies such as Node.js and Xamarin
- And with time-tested technologies such as Java and .NET
Want to be part of our mission?
We are always interested in talking to people that share our passion for Digital. If you don't see a current opening that’s right for you, drop us a note and tell us why you should be working at the Digital Garage!