Direct Purchase Insurance
Application Process and Forms
Applying is super easy!
Complete the Application Form
Complete the application form available
Submit the documents
Walk in to our Customer Service Hall to submit your completed forms and the necessary documents.
Our address is:
Customer Service Hall
4 Shenton Way #01-01 SGX Centre 2
Documents that need to be submitted are:
- Signed Fact Sheet and Checklist
- Signed Fact Sheet Supplementary Form (if applicable)
- Signed Policy Illustration (can be requested over the counter or through our Customer Service hotline at +65 6827 9933)
- Copy of your NRIC / Employment Pass/ Work Pass/ Dependant Pass/ Student Pass
- Proof of Address is required if the address on your Application Form differs from the address on your NRIC/Identity Document
Examples of this proof: An original copy of your utility bill or bank statement, which shows your name and the same address stated in your NRIC/Identity Document and application form. Please note that the proof has to be dated not more than 6 months from the date of application. For a full list of acceptable documents for proof of address, please click here.
- You are encouraged to visit our customer service centre with a trusted individual if you meet any two of the following criteria:
- are 62 years of age or older
- are not proficient in spoken or written English
- have below GCE ‘O’ level or ‘N’ level certifications, or equivalent academic qualifications
A trusted individual is someone who:
- is at least aged 18;
- possesses at least GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level certifications, or equivalent academic qualifications;
- is proficient in spoken or written English; and
- is a person you trust.
1Before you choose a plan, please refer to the following publicly available resources to access your needs and affordability.
To learn more about Direct Purchase Insurance, read this article.
To check the level of insurance covered required, use CPF Calculators
To check if the premium is affordable based on your current income and expenditure, try the Budget Calculator.
To compare the features and premiums of Direct Purchase Insurance with other life insurance products click here.