Direct Purchase Insurance
Application Process and Forms
Applying is super easy!
Select the Plan
Choose either DIRECT – Aviva Term Life and DIRECT – Aviva Whole Life based on your insurance needs.
To apply for DIRECT – Aviva Term Life, click here.
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with our Customer Service Executive to find out the premium rates, eligibility and more1.
Complete the Application Form
Complete the application form available below or at our Customer Service Hall and submit it with all the necessary documents.
Submit the documents
Walk in to our Customer Service Hall to submit your completed forms and the necessary documents.
You can also submit your online application for DIRECT – Aviva Term Life here.
Our address is:
Customer Service Hall
4 Shenton Way #01-01 SGX Centre 2
Documents that need to be submitted are:
- Signed Fact Sheet and Checklist
- Signed Fact Sheet Supplementary Form (if applicable)
- Signed Policy Illustration (can be requested over the counter or through our Customer Service hotline at +65 6827 9933)
- Copy of your NRIC / Employment Pass/ Work Pass/ Dependent Pass/ Student Pass
- Proof of Address is required if the address on your Application Form differs from the address on your NRIC/Identity Document
Examples of this proof: An original copy of your utility bill or bank statement, which shows your name and the same address stated in your NRIC/Identity Document and application form. Please note that the proof has to be dated not more than 6 months from the date of application. For a full list of acceptable documents for proof of address, please click here.
- You are encouraged to visit our customer service centre with a trusted individual if you meet any two of the following criteria:
- are 62 years of age or older
- are not proficient in spoken or written English
- have below GCE ‘O’ level or ‘N’ level certifications, or equivalent academic qualifications
A trusted individual is someone who:
- is at least aged 18;
- possesses at least GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level certifications, or equivalent academic qualifications;
- is proficient in spoken or written English; and
- is a person you trust.
1Before you choose a plan, please refer to the following publicly available resources to access your needs and affordability.
To check the level of insurance covered required, use CPF Calculators
To check your affordability, try the Budget Calculator
To compare the features and premiums of Direct Purchase Insurance with other life insurance products click here.