Need expert medical care?
As a MyShield / MyHealthPlus policyholder, you'll get to enjoy Aviva Health Privileges – Priority access to more than 200 medical specialists across various fields quickly and easily, when it's needed and more.
Visit a specialist within three working days
Ditch the long waiting list when you make an appointment with our panel medical specialists via the Alliance Healthcare site.
Cashless hospitalisation and greater certainty
If you require hospitalisation and / or surgery, we'll provide you with the certificate of pre-authorisation so you can proceed with your treatment with peace of mind, and with greater certainty on your claim outcome.
Higher policy coverage and greater benefits
High annual policy limit of more than S$1 million for MyShield Plan 1. Get extended post-hospital treatment coverage at private hospitals for MyShield Plan 1 and MyHealthPlus Option A and C.
Book an appointment
Choose from over 200 panel medical specialists curated by Alliance Healthcare
Select your preferred specialist
Visit our panel of medical specialists here and select the specialist that you wish to visit. (You'll be directed to Alliance Healthcare once you click on the link.)
Click here to book online.
To request an appointment online, please provide your NRIC / BC / FIN details.
Prefer to call?
You may call +65 6664 0246 to make an appointment with a medical specialist.
Mondays to Fridays 08:00 - 18:00
Saturdays 08:00 to 13:00
(Excluding Sundays and public holidays)
Schedule your appointment
Pick a date and time for your appointment. An SMS will be sent once your appointment is confirmed.
You'll also receive a S$10 Grab promo code for pick-up / drop-off to the specialist's clinic. Terms and Conditions apply1.
Cashless hospitalisation and greater certainty
If you require hospitalisation and/or surgery, we'll provide you with the certificate of pre-authorisation* for your planned inpatient admission so that you'll get greater reassurance about your claim outcome.
Please note that the principal doctor must be from our panel of medical specialists.
The certificate of pre-authorisation will let you enjoy the cashless admission (subject to the approved amount) if you receive the treatment in the list of participating hospitals and clinics.
Call +65 6664 0246 to request for a certificate of pre-authorisation.*
We'll assess the case
We'll work with your doctor(s) on your request and inform you within five working days on the outcome of the pre-authorisation.
Receive your certificate
An email will be sent with the certificate of pre-authorisation if your pre-authorisation is approved.
*Important points to note to get your certificate of pre-authorisation
You will need to provide your consent2 and the following information:
- NRIC of the life assured
- Name of the doctor
- Name of the doctor's clinic
- Date of the planned admission/day surgery
- Name of the hospital/clinic for the admission/day surgery
- Policyholder's email address
- Policyholder's mobile number
Terms and Conditions apply
Pre-authorisation is available subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The inpatient treatment or day surgery is done at a private hospital or private clinic in Singapore;
- The principal doctor must be our panel specialist;
- The admission date or day surgery must be from 1 January 2018 onwards;
- You make the request at least 5 working days before the admission date; and
- The admission date is within 6 weeks from the request date.
Higher policy coverage and greater benefits
Here's what you qualify for with Aviva Health Privileges
||MyShield||MyHealthPlus Option A and C|
|Plan 1||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3|
|Policy year limit||Greater than S$1,000,0003||Not available|
|Post-hospital treatment||As charged up to 180 days after discharge
(Usually 90 days)
|As charged up to 365 days after discharge4
(Panel specialist in a private hospital with certificate of pre-authorisation or pre-arranged appointment - services provided under Aviva Health Privileges)
|Additional critical illness benefit for kidney failure||Not available||S$1,000 per lifetime
(If kidney dialysis is received at any panel private dialysis centre)
|Waiver of pro-ration factor benefit for outpatient kidney dialysis||Not available||As charged
(Waiver of pro-ration factor if kidney dialysis is received at any panel private dialysis centre)
1Terms and Conditions for Grab Promo Code Promotion (the "Promotion")
- You will enjoy Grab Promo Code when you book your appointment online with Aviva's panel of medical specialists or call +65 6664 0246. Grab Promo Code Promotion is limited to first 100 customers only.
- On the booking screen of Grab App, select your pick-up and drop-off points followed by entering one Grab Promo Code before tapping on 'Book'.
- Each Grab Promo Code must be used before the expiry date provided by Aviva and cannot be combined, used with other promotional codes, refunded or exchanged for cash.
- Terms and conditions of third party suppliers for the Promotion apply: use of the Grab Promo Code is subject to Grab’s terms & conditions.
- The Promotion is subject to availability of Grab Promo Codes. Notwithstanding anything in these terms and conditions, Aviva reserves the right to amend, vary, or supplement these terms and conditions (including the value of the Grab Promo Code) or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion in its sole and absolute discretion at any time without prior notice and without liability.
- Grab Promo Codes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen.
- Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality, performance or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Grab Promo Codes. Aviva is not liable for any consequences including but not limited to any claim, loss, loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of Grab Promo Codes. Any dispute about Grab Promo Codes must be resolved directly with the supplier, including the supplier's dishonour.
- By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- The Promotion is not valid with other offers, bundles or promotions unless stated otherwise.
2Consent for Pre-authorisation Request
You, declare and warrant that the information you have given is true, correct and complete and no material information has been withheld or omitted. You understand and agree that Aviva relies on the information and declarations you have given to evaluate the Life Assured’s pre-authorisation request. If Aviva becomes aware of a material fact which is untrue, incorrect or undisclosed, the Certificate of Pre-Authorisation will not be valid.
You authorise Aviva, its related corporations, service providers and third party administrators (“Representatives”) to ask any clinic, hospital, doctor, person or organisation and the clinic, hospital, doctor, person or organization to disclose to Aviva and the Representatives, all information relating to any illness, injury, medical history, consultations, prescriptions or treatment concerning the Life Assured, and to furnish to Aviva and the Representatives copies of all the Life Assured’s hospital or medical records at any time for the purposes of evaluating, and processing the Life Assured’s pre-authorisation request and the Life Assured’s claims.
You also consent to Aviva Ltd (and Aviva related group of companies) collecting, using, disclosing and transferring your personal data among themselves and/or to third party service providers, reinsurers, suppliers or intermediaries whether located in Singapore or elsewhere, for the above purposes.
3Applicable for MyShield Plan 1 customers only and the admitting doctor (principal doctor) must be on the approved panel of specialists on the date of the life assured's admission.
The policy year limit under plan 1 will be adjusted to reflect a reduction of 80% of the approved claim for treatment covered under the panel specialist in a private hospital, restructured hospital or community hospital.
- For example:
Policy year limit (before first claim): S$1,000,000
First approved claim (treatment by panel specialist in a private hospital): S$100,000
20% of approved claim: S$20,000 (20% of S$100,000)
Adjusted claim: S$80,000 (S$100,000 - S$20,000)
Reduced policy year limit (after first claim): S$1,000,000 - S $80,000 = S$920,000
4For MyHealthPlus Option A or C customers:
Coverage up to 365 days after discharge for Panel specialist in a private hospital, you need to:
- Request for pre-authorisation at least five working days before an inpatient admission for treatment and obtain a certificate of pre-authorisation issued by us before the start of that inpatient admission; or
- Make your appointment with the panel specialist through the appointment portal or Aviva within 90 days before an inpatient admission for the same injury or illness for which you are hospitalised. Please refer to MyHealthPlus Product Summary and Policy Contract for details.
Terms and Conditions apply.
For complete details, please refer to the product brochure and product summary or speak to your preferred financial adviser representative.
MyShield and MyHealthPlus is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from Aviva Ltd and the participating distributor's offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
Buying life and health insurance that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future life and healthcare needs.
This information is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of the plans can be found in the relevant policy contracts.
The policies are protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association Singapore or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).