Need expert medical care?
As a MyShield / MyHealthPlus policyholder, you'll get to enjoy Aviva Health Privileges – Priority access to more than 200 medical specialists across various fields quickly and easily, when it's needed and more.
Visit a specialist within three working days
Ditch the long waiting list when you make an appointment with our panel medical specialists via the Alliance Healthcare site.
1Upon consultation with one of our panel medical specialists, you can enjoy cashless hospitalisation and greater assurance about claim acceptance through pre-authorised admission.
Customers have the option to seek treatment at overseas hospitals under our panel with medical expenses covered2 for six covered illnesses and medical procedures, plus with all-paid travel and accommodation for you and your companion.
Higher policy coverage & benefits
Higher policy year limit of S$1,250,000 for MyShield Plan 1 and extended post-hospitalisation treatment for up to 365 days for MyHealthPlus Plan 1, 2 and 3, plus more benefits.
Book an appointment
Choose from over 200 panel medical specialists curated by Alliance Healthcare
Select your preferred specialist
Visit our panel of medical specialists here and select the specialist that you wish to visit. (You'll be directed to Alliance Healthcare once you click on the link.)
Click here to book online.
To request an appointment online, please provide your NRIC / BC / FIN details.
Prefer to call?
You may call +65 6664 0246 to make an appointment with a medical specialist.
Mondays to Fridays 08:00 - 18:00
Saturdays 08:00 to 13:00
(Excluding Sundays and public holidays)
Schedule your appointment
Pick a date and time for your appointment. An SMS will be sent once your appointment is confirmed.
You'll also receive a S$10 Grab promo code for pick-up / drop-off to the specialist's clinic. Terms and Conditions apply3.
Cashless hospitalisation and greater certainty
If you require hospitalisation and/or surgery, we'll provide you with the certificate of pre-authorisation* for your planned inpatient admission so that you'll get greater reassurance about your claim outcome.
Please note that the principal doctor must be from our panel of medical specialists.
Call +65 6664 0246 to request for a certificate of pre-authorisation.*
We'll assess the case
We'll work with your doctor(s) on your request and inform you within five working days on the outcome of the pre-authorisation.
Receive your certificate
An email will be sent with the certificate of pre-authorisation if your pre-authorisation is approved.
*Important points to note to get your certificate of pre-authorisation
How to opt for global treatment
Reach out to us first
Call 6664 0246 to apply for global treatment and complete the application form.
We'll assess the case
We'll review the case and keep in touch with you on the outcome of the request.
Medical concierge services team will get in touch with you to finalise the hospital and location of your treatment and to complete further documentation.
Receive your certificate
Medical concierge services team will send the certificate of pre-authorisation and details on travel and accommodation arrangements.
1Specialists Priority Service is one of the services provided under Aviva Health Privileges. With Specialists Priority Service, you can:
- Arrange the first appointment with our selected panel of experienced medical specialists across various fields, to get easy and fast access to healthcare when required; and
- Pre-authorised planned inpatient treatment including day surgery recommended by the panel specialist against your MyShield and/or MyHealthPlus plan coverage (if any) to get the assurance on claim approval.
Cashless hospitalisation is only applicable to admission at a participating hospital or clinic and is subject to the pre-authorisation approved amount, co-insurance and deductibles. For the list of participating specialists, hospitals, clinics and centres, refer to www.aviva.com.sg/medicalspecialists.
2Global treatment is available for six covered illnesses and medical procedures:
- cancer treatment
- coronary artery by-pass surgery
- heart valve replacement or repair
- inter-cranial and specific spinal cord surgery
- live-donor organ transplant
- bone marrow transplant
Medical expenses are subject to co-insurance and deductibles. For complete details, please refer to the product summary and policy contract.
3Terms and Conditions for Grab Promo Code Promotion (the "Promotion")
- You will enjoy Grab Promo Code when you book your appointment online with Aviva's panel of medical specialists or call +65 6664 0246. Grab Promo Code Promotion is limited to first 100 customers only.
- On the booking screen of Grab App, select your pick-up and drop-off points followed by entering one Grab Promo Code before tapping on 'Book'.
- Each Grab Promo Code must be used before the expiry date provided by Aviva and cannot be combined, used with other promotional codes, refunded or exchanged for cash.
- Terms and conditions of third party suppliers for the Promotion apply: use of the Grab Promo Code is subject to Grab's terms & conditions.
- The Promotion is subject to availability of Grab Promo Codes. Notwithstanding anything in these terms and conditions, Aviva reserves the right to amend, vary, or supplement these terms and conditions (including the value of the Grab Promo Code) or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion in its sole and absolute discretion at any time without prior notice and without liability.
- Grab Promo Codes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen.
- Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality, performance or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Grab Promo Codes. Aviva is not liable for any consequences including but not limited to any claim, loss, loss of life, injury to person and/or damage to property whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of Grab Promo Codes. Any dispute about Grab Promo Codes must be resolved directly with the supplier, including the supplier's dishonour.
- By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.The Promotion is not valid with other offers, bundles or promotions unless stated otherwise.
4Consent for Pre-authorisation Request
You, declare and warrant that the information you have given is true, correct and complete and no material information has been withheld or omitted. You understand and agree that Aviva relies on the information and declarations you have given to evaluate the Life Assured's pre-authorisation request. If Aviva becomes aware of a material fact which is untrue, incorrect or undisclosed, the Certificate of Pre-Authorisation will not be valid.
You authorise Aviva, its related corporations, service providers and third party administrators ("Representatives") to ask any clinic, hospital, doctor, person or organisation and the clinic, hospital, doctor, person or organization to disclose to Aviva and the Representatives, all information relating to any illness, injury, medical history, consultations, prescriptions or treatment concerning the Life Assured, and to furnish to Aviva and the Representatives copies of all the Life Assured's hospital or medical records at any time for the purposes of evaluating, and processing the Life Assured’s pre-authorisation request and the Life Assured's claims.
You also consent to Aviva Ltd (and Aviva related group of companies) collecting, using, disclosing and transferring your personal data among themselves and/or to third party service providers, reinsurers, suppliers or intermediaries whether located in Singapore or elsewhere, for the above purposes.
The policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from Aviva Ltd and the participating distributor's offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. Buying health insurance products that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This information is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this plan can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information is accurate as at December 2018.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association Singapore or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).