How to enjoy your privileges
The Aviva Privilege Card's benefits are always being updated, but you can expect tremendous savings on selected healthcare services.
All MyCare/MyCare Plus policyholders can access and download their card via MyAviva.
Make an appointment
Schedule an appointment with the service providers.
On the day of the appointment, identify you are an Aviva Privilege Cardholder by producing your Aviva Privilege Card.
Make your payment
Make payment directly to the service providers.
Receive health reports
Receive health check reports (if any) directly from the service provider.
Terms and conditions for use of health services apply. Note that we will not have access to your health reports.
S$100 off first year's premium
MyCare and MyCarePlus now come with S$100 off your first year's premium! T&C apply.
Upgrade your Eldershield
Upgrade your Eldershield with MyCare or MyCare Plus for a higher monthly payout.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Aviva Privilege Card must be presented on day of appointment and prior to payment.
- Privileges are not valid with any other promotional offers and/or discounts.
- All prices quoted are subjected to prevailing GST.
- The Aviva Privilege Card does not guarantee availability of service(s).
- Where applicable, appointments/reservations must be made in advance, quoting "Aviva policyholder" when making appointments/reservations.
- The Aviva Privilege Card is the property of Aviva Ltd and shall be returned upon request.
- Replacement cards due to loss or damage is subject to an administrative fee of $10.00 per card.
- Aviva Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel a portion of or the entire privilege programme without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions may change without prior notice or liability or assigning.