Plug into easy online investing
Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, dollarDEX powered by Aviva makes it simple
Absolutely no fees
Forget transaction fees or sales charges. With us, your money is fully invested.
Not sure where to begin? Take a risk profile questionnaire and get a portfolio recommendation.
Wide range of funds
Over 900 funds to choose from and tools to help you pick best matches.
Absolutely no fees
This means no platform fees, switching fees and sales charges. Your money is fully invested
Banks and many other platforms commonly charge transaction fees for investments, which can add up over time and take away a large chunk of your returns. Don't let fees erode your potential returns.
|Banks**||Other online platform^|
|Switching fees||0%||0%||0.05% - 0.1%|
Click here to read the assumptions and disclaimer
- *All projected returns are based on a fixed 5% return for the 3 platforms from 1 Jan 2016 to 31 Dec 2016.
- **Based on the assumption of an average 1% fee was used to calculate the sales charge and switching fees for investing online with Banks in Singapore.
- Based on the assumption there is a platform fee of 0.05%-0.1% and no sales charge and switching fees imposed^.
- An assumption of 1 switching transaction was taken into consideration for the above illustration.
- All examples are for illustrative purposes. Figures used are indicative only.
The contents on this website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, and are of a general nature. The information provided on this website is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the subscription, purchase or sale of any fund. The information is provided solely for general informational purposes and does not constitute any financial advice. It does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any persons.
Unit trusts are subject to investment risks including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance, as well as the prediction, projection or forecast on the economy, securities markets or the economic trends of the markets are not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the funds. The value of the units is not guaranteed and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. A potential investor should read the fund prospectus and product highlight sheets before deciding whether to subscribe for any units in the unit trusts. Before you make any investment decision, please seek advice from a financial adviser. In the event that you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the unit trusts are suitable for you. dollarDEX is affiliated with Aviva but dollarDEX does not receive any preferential rates for Aviva products as a result of this relationship. Unit trusts are not bank deposits nor are they guaranteed or insured by dollarDEX. Some unit trusts may not be offered to citizens of certain countries such as United States.
Information is correct as of 22 March 2017.
New to the art of investing? We can help you build a portfolio that suits your risk appetite
You don't like to make any losses, if possible and intend to invest over a long period.
You're not so sensitive to short-term losses, especially if you can recoup them in the long run.
You're even less averse to making losses than the Moderate investor, but want to see a more significant gain on your capital.
You're willing to take more risks than the Balanced investor, putting priority on returns.
Your primary focus is on making significant returns and you're willing to accept high risk.
Wide range of funds and tools to help you
- It's not always easy choosing the right fund, especially from a choice of more than 900 types. At dollarDEX, we have handy tools that can help you make informed decisions.
- Our Fund Finder tool lets you search for funds based on preferences like fund manager, geography, asset class or sector.
- You can also monitor the fund performance and compare it with other funds by using our Performance & Charts.
Got any questions?
Who can open a dollarDEX account?
What documents do I need to open an account?
What is the minimum sum I can invest with?
Can I use my CPF to invest?
Do I need to be certified to invest?
Can I transfer funds to dollarDEX?
*© 1999-2019 dollarDEX is owned by Navigator Investment Services Ltd. Navigator Investment Services Ltd is a subsidiary of Aviva Limited.
Click here for more information about dollarDEX.