Flexible and affordable life insurance
Choose only what you need
Your life insurance should be as special as you are
With MyProtector, you can select features you really need
When your life changes, so should your insurance
Increase your insurance coverage at key life milestones* without any hassle of medical check-ups
Value for money
Start with a MyProtector plan that suits your budget
Having a life insurance plan is non-negotiable
But a good one lets you choose only what you need and at a price you can afford
|Key Benefits**||MyProtector-Term Plan
|Pays a lump sum if you die or upon diagnosis of terminal illness within the policy term
|Choose your coverage amount
||Suitable for coverage from S$100,000 sum assured||Flexible life insurance coverage that can decrease with time as your liabilities shrink
|Choose your coverage term
||5 years, 10 years or 11 years to term up to age 99 at every one year interval||10 years and up to age 99 at every one year interval
|Renew your policy^ without further medical underwriting
||For 5 years or 10 years policy term
|Increase your coverage without further medical medical underwriting at key milestones in life
|Convert your term plan into a whole life plan or an endowment without further medical underwriting at key milestones in life
|Pays a decreasing sum year on year to match your financial liabilities/life stages
Want more out of life insurance? Get life protection that gives you money back with MyProtector - MoneyBack.
Level up your cover
Need enhanced coverage? Consider these add-ons when you buy
Total & Permanent Disability riders
Get extra coverage if you become totally and permanently disabled**
Critical Illness Riders
Opt from a range of riders** to get extra coverage if you are ever
critically ill - from early to severe stages
Premium waiver benefit riders
When you’re ill, focus on getting better instead of worrying about having to continue paying for insurance with Premium Waiver riders**.
5% premium discount^^
Ready to talk about protection?
Click for important notes and disclaimers
Terms and Conditions apply.
For complete details, please refer to the product brochure and product summary or speak to your preferred financial adviser representative. Wherever age is mentioned, it’s calculated based on age next birthday.
*The policyowner may opt for this option at each of the following key life events without providing evidence of health:
a) the Life Assured marries or divorce (i.e. change of marital status)
b) the Life Assured becomes a parent by having a newborn child, or legally adopts a child (i.e. adding a new child member to the immediate family)
c) the Life Assured graduates from tertiary education; or
d) the Life Assured purchases a property (applicable for MyProtector-Term Plan only).
This option allows the policyowner to increase Sum Assured of the basic policy up to 50% of MyProtector-Term Plan and/or MyProtector-Level Plus basic Sum Assured, or:
For MyProtector-Term Plan: up to a maximum of S$500,000 per life (or its equivalent in other currencies), whichever is lower. For MyProtector-Level Plus: up a maximum of S$250,000 per life (or its equivalent in other currencies), whichever is lower.
The limits are set for MyProtector-Term Plan and MyProtector-Level Plus, irrespective of the number of MyProtector-Term Plan or MyProtector-Level Plus Policies the Life Assured may have and the number of times the policy is renewed (under the GRO). This option is extended to standard life only. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
**For complete details on product benefits and applicable riders, please refer to the product summary or speak to your preferred financial adviser representative.
^Guaranteed Renewable Option (GRO) is only applicable to policy term 5 years or 10 years. Upon renewal, the Life Assured is insured for at most the same Sum Assured as before the renewal date and for the same policy term. No new policy will be issued. GRO is also applicable to Total and Permanent Disability Advance Cover Plus, Enhanced Total and Permanent Disability Benefit, Critical Illness Advance Cover Plus and/or Enhanced Critical Illness Accelerated Benefit, if attached to the basic Policy at inception. Premiums payable for the renewed Policy will be based on the Life Assured’s attained age and the prevailing premium rates at the date of renewal. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
^^Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This offer is for purchase of Aviva’s MyProtector-Term Plan Policy (“Policy”) and its eligible riders.
- Minimum basic sum assured of $1 million per Policy (in the contract currency) is required for the Policy to be eligible for the discount.
- Where basic sum assured is subsequently reduced to below $1 million (in the contract currency), discount will be removed.
- For customers who are purchasing a 5 year, 10 year renewable term, this offer shall be a one-off discount over their intended term (5-year or 10-year). Upon the renewal of their policy, this offer will no longer be valid. Premiums payable for renewal will be based on the prevailing premium rates at time of renewal.
- Discount is given on a per Policy basis, subject to underwriting.
- Discount is applicable to the end of premium payment term.
- All application forms must be received from 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) and issued by 31 March 2018 (date inclusive) to be eligible for the discount.
- Aviva Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at our absolute discretion at any time without prior notice.
- Please refer to your policy contract for all other terms and conditions governing your insurance policy. Aviva Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at our absolute discretion and will be final and binding on you. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions in the brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the terms and conditions indicated herewith will prevail. In the event of any cancellation of the policy where refund is applicable, only the premiums paid (which exclude the amount on the discount) will be returned.
The policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from Aviva Ltd and the participating distributor’s offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
Buying a life and health insurance policy is a long-term commitment. Early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable, if any, may be less than the total premiums paid. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this plan can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information last updated July 2017.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association Singapore or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).