Exclusive for Aviva customers
"Auspicious and Prosperity bundle" at $88 (U.P. $106)
The bundle includes 2 tins of signature kueh bangkit and 2 tins of golden pineapple balls
How to redeem?
- Visit https://pandanstreetbakery.com/product/aviva88/
- Add items into cart and checkout
About the company:
Pandan Street Bakery is co-founded by Aunty Sim and her daughter Christy.
Aunty Sim started baking in the early 1990s, and she made traditional cookies to give to relatives and close friends as festive gifts during Chinese New Year.
When relatives and friends shared those cookies with their friends and loved ones, they wanted more and wanted to know where to get them.
That’s how it all started, Aunty Sim’s humble background and her passion for baking drove her to give inexpensive but valuable gifts. In turn, many would like to share her cookies with their loved ones and close friends, near or far.
Over the years, she’s mastered her own unique signature style in her cookies that consistently invoke the feeling of familiarity and the reminiscence of anyone’s childhood days, seeing their mothers or grandmothers in the kitchen. Now in her 70s, when most will choose to retire, Aunty Sim is heading the other direction. She decided that she will continue the legacy of gifting gifts with passion and continue baking for a wider consumer base — the ones who appreciate traditional and exquisite cookies, baked with love.
Terms & Conditions:
- For online orders only
- Promo is valid from 1 Mar 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts or promotions
- Free delivery to one location within Singapore
- Please allow at least 5 working days for orders to be processed
- Pandan Street Bakery reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions at its sole discretion