Living Care & Living Care Plus - Promotion T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AVIVA LTD’S MINDEF & MHA GROUP INSURANCE CUSTOMER CAMPAIGN PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
1. Only Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Promotion. To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
a) you must apply for or upgrade from one of the Qualifying Plans set out in Clause 2 below, as an insured Member. For the avoidance of doubt, spouse and dependants of insured Members are not eligible for the Gift.
b) your application for the Qualifying Plan must be signed between 18 November 2019 and 13 December 2019 (both dates inclusive), and issued by Aviva Ltd by 13 March 2020 (date inclusive), and your application for the Qualifying Plan must pass the fourteen (14) days free look period.
2. The Qualifying Plans, Minimum Premiums Criteria and Gift are as follows:
|Minimum Sum Insured||Gift|
MINDEF & MHA Group Insurance Voluntary Scheme Riders:
Living Care or Living Care Plus
Living Care or Living Care Plus
One pair of movie tickets for
the first 2,500 Qualifying Customers
3. The Promotion is not valid with other offers, bundles or promotions unless stated otherwise.
4. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Plan in the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
5. If you apply for more than one Qualifying Plan, you will receive a gift for each policy.
6. All applications for Qualifying Plans are subject to such policy terms and conditions as Aviva Ltd may impose.
7. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable if expired, lost or stolen. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice.
8. Aviva Ltd makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Aviva Ltd is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
9. Aviva Ltd will only issue the Gift to the insured Member of the Qualifying Plan. The Gift will be hand-delivered to the insured Member within three (3) months after the issuance of the policy. Aviva Ltd is not obliged to replace any Gift expired or lost.
10. The Gift is valid for six (6) calendar months from its date of issuance.
11. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to deduct an administrative fee of S$10.00 from the Gift value for every reissuance of Gift approved by Aviva Ltd.
12. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to deduct the amount equivalent to the Gift value, which you accept and agree shall be the amount stated in Clause 2 above, from the amount of premiums refundable to you if your policy is cancelled under the fourteen (14) days free look cancellation clause. If the policy is cancelled after the fourteen (14) days free look period, Aviva Ltd reserves the right to recover the amount stated in Clause 2 above.
13. By participating in this Promotion, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva Ltd and such other third party for the purpose of the Promotion, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Aviva Ltd may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Ltd Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva Ltd from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.html.
14. By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
15. The Promotion is subject to availability of the Gift, and Aviva Ltd may vary these terms and conditions (including the value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice or liability.
16. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
17. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
18. All information is accurate at the time of print.