MINDEF and MHA Group Insurance SMS Service Campaign T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AVIVA LTD’S MINDEF & MHA GROUP INSURANCE CUSTOMER CAMPAIGN PROMOTION – 27 APRIL TO 04 MAY 2020 (the “Promotion”)
1. Only Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Promotion. To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
a) you must be an insured Member of the MINDEF & MHA Group Insurance Voluntary Scheme Group Term Life (GTL) (“Qualifying Plan”) set out in paragraph 2 below;
b) you must have received a personalized customer communication from Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”) informing you of your eligibility for the Campaign and asking you to upgrade your cover under the Qualifying Plan and your cover under Group Personal Accident (GPA), where applicable. For the avoidance of doubt, spouses and dependants of insured Members are not eligible for the Gift;
c) can choose to upgrade the Qualifying Plan (GTL) only and meet the Minimum Sum Assured set out in paragraph 2 below to be eligible for the Gift. For the avoidance of doubt, if you choose to upgrade GPA only, you will not be eligible for the Gift;
d) your application to upgrade the Qualifying Plan must be signed between 27 April 2020 and 4 May 2020 (both dates inclusive), and issued by Aviva by 30 June 2020 (date inclusive); and
e) your application for the Qualifying Plan must pass the fourteen (14) days free look period.
2. The Qualifying Plan, Minimum Sum Assured and Gift are as follows:
|Qualifying Plan||Minimum Sum Assured||Gift|
|MINDEF & MHA Group Insurance
Voluntary Scheme Group Term Life
|An insured member who upgrades
his / her sum assured to S$250,000
(with a minimum additional of
S$100,000 sum assured)
|One digital GrabFood voucher
3. Only the first 100 Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Gift and Aviva’s decision shall be final.
4. The Promotion is not valid with other offers, bundles or promotions unless stated otherwise.
5. Aviva reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Plan in the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
6. All applications for the Qualifying Plan are subject to such policy terms and conditions as Aviva may impose.
7. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen. Aviva reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice.
8. Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Aviva is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
9. Aviva will only issue the Gift via email to the insured Member of the Qualifying Plan within three (3) months after the issuance of the policy. Aviva is not obliged to replace any Gift expired or lost. Insured members must ensure email records with Aviva is valid. No replacement will be given for invalid or inaccurate email address provided.
10. Validity of the Gift will be stated in the e-voucher. No replacement for any unused credits.
11. Aviva reserves the right to deduct an administrative fee of S$5.00 from the Gift value for every reissuance of Gift approved by Aviva.
12. Aviva reserves the right to deduct the amount equivalent to the Gift value, which you accept and agree shall be the amount stated in paragraph 2 above, from any premiums refundable to you if your policy is cancelled. under the fourteen (14) days free look cancellation clause. If the policy is cancelled after the fourteen (14) days free look period, Aviva reserves the right to recover the amount stated in paragraph 2 above.
13. By participating in this Promotion, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva and such other third party for the purpose of the Promotion, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Aviva may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.html.
14. By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
15. The Promotion is subject to availability of the Gift, and Aviva may vary these terms and conditions (including the value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice or liability.
16. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
17. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
18. All information is accurate at the time of print.