Aviva COVID-19 Premium Deferment Programme
6-month premium deferment for eligible customers
The global COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a significant financial impact on many households. Some may struggle to pay their insurance premiums. Yet, in uncertain times, insurance becomes even more important.
As part of the COVID-19 relief measure, eligible policyholders of Aviva can apply for a 6-month extension of the grace period if their premium due date falls between 1 Apr 2020 to 30 Sept 2020.
We hope this initiative can go some way to help those who need it most during these difficult times.
How to apply?
Policyholders can download and complete the
email it to email@example.com with supporting documents via the registered email address you have with us.
Alternatively, you may also print out and submit the completed form and supporting documents mail to Aviva Ltd at:
4 Shenton Way #01-01 SGX Centre 2 Singapore 068807
Frequently asked questions
1. What’s this programme about?
2. How can I check my premium due date to verify if I am eligible to apply for the premium deferment?
3. What are the supporting documents needed?
4. Is interest chargeable during the premium deferment period?
5. If I have multiple Aviva policies, can I apply a premium deferment for all of them?
6. How will I be notified on the outcome of the application?
7. If I am on GIRO/credit card, will premium continue to be deducted during the premium deferment period?
8. If I am using CPF Medisave and Cash to pay for the premium of my health policy, will deduction from the CPF Medisave continue during this premium deferment period?
9. What do I need to do after the end of the premium deferment period?
10. How can I pay the deferred premiums?
11. What happens if the deferred premiums are not paid at end of the premium deferment period?
12. Is my policy coverage affected during the premium deferment period?
13. Can I claim during the premium deferment period?
Information is correct as at 22 Jun 2020.