Save more when you purchase an Annual Travel Plan
For frequent travellers, you may find that an Annual Travel Plan is a more economical option than purchasing several Single Trip Plans.
From 1 October 2019 till 31 December 2019, purchase an Aviva Annual Travel Plan and receive up to S$75 CapitaVouchers, helping you save even more!
Simply purchase your plan, and we'll email you 60 days after your policy inception date when your voucher is ready for collection.
Policy Premium Range
S$250 and below
S$251 – S$350
S$351 – S$450
S$451 – S$600
S$601 – S$800
S$801 and above
Terms and conditions
Aviva Annual (Retail) Travel Insurance Promotion (the "Promotion")
October 2019 - December 2019
1. Only Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Promotion. To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
(a) you must purchase an Annual Individual Travel Insurance (the “Qualifying Insurance”) from Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”) and the Qualifying Insurance must meet the Minimum Premiums criteria set out (based on annualized premiums) net of any premium discounts and including GST;
(b) your application for the Qualifying Insurance must be made between 1 October 2019 to 31 December 2019, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”); and
(c) your policy must be in force with Aviva for more than thirty (30) days from the policy inception date.
Existing policyholders who are renewing their Annual Travel Insurance with Aviva are also eligible.
2. The Minimum Premiums criteria and CapitaVoucher Amounts are as follows:
|Policy Premium Range||CapitaVoucher Amount|
|S$250 and below||S$15|
|S$251 - S$350||S$20|
|S$351 - S$450||S$25|
|$451 – S$600||S$35|
|$601 – S$800||S$55|
|S$801 and above||S$75|
3. CapitaVouchers will be awarded for every Qualifying Insurance purchased from Aviva and a voucher collection email will be sent to your email address in Aviva’s records sixty (60) days after the policy inception date.
4. Aviva reserves the right to:
(a) verify if the policyholder is eligible, and claw back the voucher issued if the policyholder does not fulfill the qualifying promotion criteria; and
(b) amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Insurance in the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
5. The CapitaVouchers can be collected at Aviva Customer Service Centre, 4 Shenton Way, SGX Centre 2 #01-01, Singapore 068807. Collection period is between Mondays to Fridays, 8:45am – 5:30pm (excluding weekends and public holidays).
6. The Promotion does not apply in conjunction with any other promotion(s) relating to the Qualifying Insurance, including the following promotions:
(a) 30% discount for MINDEF/MHA/POGIS Group Insurance customers
(b) Any discount or benefits enjoyed by Aviva staff
7. Issued vouchers are not replaceable, transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. Aviva reserves the right to substitute or replace any voucher with another voucher of similar value without prior notice.
8. Premiums for multiple Qualifying Insurances cannot be combined to qualify for this Promotion or for a higher tier.
9. The CapitaVoucher giveaway is conditional upon Aviva’s receipt of the correct premiums. If the correct premiums are not received in full, your redemption of the vouchers will be delayed until such receipt.
10. All voucher redemptions are to be made no later than one month after receipt of redemption email, and any vouchers not redeemed within the period above will be forfeited.
11. By participating in this Promotion, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva and such other third party for purposes of the Promotion, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Aviva may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.html.
12. Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of the goods, whether as to the quality or merchantability or fitness for purpose or performance or otherwise whatsoever.
13. Aviva is not an agent of the supplier of the products and services comprising the voucher or vice versa. Any disputes should be resolved directly with the supplier. Redemption and use of the voucher are also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
14. The Promotion is subject to availability of the CapitaVouchers and Aviva reserves the right to amend, withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice or liability.
15. By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
16. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
17. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
18. All information is correct at the time of print.