TERMS & CONDITIONS
AVIVA PRIVATE CAR (RENEWAL) INSURANCE PROMOTION (THE “PROMOTION”)
1. Only Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Promotion. To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
(a) you have an existing private car insurance policy with Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”) under your individual name;
(b) you renew it under an Annual or Dual-Year private car Insurance (the “Qualifying Insurance”) from Aviva;
(c) your renewal application for the Qualifying Insurance must be made between 29 July 2020 to 22 November 2020, both dates
inclusive (“Promotion Period”); and
(d) your policy must be in force with Aviva for more than thirty (30) days from the policy inception date.
2. For every Qualifying Insurance purchased by the Qualifying Customer from Aviva, the Qualifying Customer will enjoy the gift as set out below:
|Annual plan||S$40 CapitaVoucher + Complimentary Personal Accident rider with Sum Insured of S$100,000.|
|Dual-year plan||Complimentary Personal Accident rider with Sum Insured of S$100,000.|
3. A CapitaVoucher collection email will be sent to your email address in Aviva’s records forty to sixty (40-60) days after the policy inception date for the policies under the Qualifying Insurance.
4. Aviva reserves the right to:
(a) verify if the Qualifying Customer is eligible, and claw back the gift issued if the Qualifying Customer is not eligible for the Promotion;
(b) amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Insurance in the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice or
5. The CapitaVoucher can be collected at the Customer Service Counters/ Concierges at any of the participating CapitaLand managed malls listed below (excludes Clarke Quay, Jewel Changi Airport and SingPost Centre):
Bedok Mall | Bugis+ | Bugis Junction | Bukit Panjang Plaza | Funan | IMM | ION Orchard | JCube | Junction 8 | Lot One Shoppers' Mall | Plaza Singapura | Raffles City Shopping Centre | Tampines Mall | Westgate
6. The Promotion applies in conjunction with any other promotion(s) relating to the Qualifying Insurance, including the following promotion(s):
|1||Complimentary Loss of Use and Loss of Keys for MINDEF/MHA/POGIS Group Insurance customers|
7. Issued CapitaVouchersvouchers are not replaceable, transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item. Aviva reserves the right to substitute or replace the CapitaVoucher with another voucher of similar value without prior notice.
8. The CapitaVoucher giveaway is conditional upon Aviva’s receipt of the correct premiums. If the correct premiums are not received in full, your redemption of the CapitaVoucher will be delayed until such receipt.
9. All CapitaVouchers redemptions are to be made no later than one month after receipt of redemption email, and any CapitaVoucher not redeemed within the period above will be forfeited.
10. By participating in this Promotion, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva and such other third party for purposes of the Promotion, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Aviva may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.html.
11. Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of the goods, whether as to the quality or merchantability or fitness for purpose or performance or otherwise whatsoever.
12. Aviva is not an agent of the supplier of the products and services comprising the CapitaVoucher or vice versa. Any disputes should be resolved directly with the supplier. Redemption and use of the CapitaVoucher are also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
13. The Promotion is subject to availability of the gift and Aviva reserves the right to amend, withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice or liability.
14. By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
15. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
17. All information is correct at the time of print.