TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 JUNE TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2020 DISABILITY SUPPORT PROGRAMME NEW SIGN-UPS FREE GIFT CAMPAIGN (THE “CAMPAIGN”)
1. To receive the free S$5 GrabFood Voucher under this Campaign (the “Gift”), the customer must:
a) register for the Disability Support Programme (the “Programme”) via the dedicated registration link in eDM sent by Aviva Ltd;
b) successfully complete registration of the Programme between 1 June 2020 to 30 September 2020 (both dates inclusive), and receive a valid membership number for the Programme.
2. Each customer can only redeem one (1) free Gift under this Campaign. Limited to the first one hundred (100) customers.
3. The Gift will be sent via email to the email address provided by the qualifying customer within two (2) months after the successful registration of the Programme. Customers must ensure that correct, valid and accurate email addresses are provided to Aviva, during the sign up of the Programme. Aviva will not be responsible for Gifts that are not received due to incorrect, invalid or inaccurate email addresses submitted and is not obliged to replace any Gift expired, lost or not received. Proof of sent email for the Gift will be deemed as proof of delivery and receipt and no replacement will be given.
4. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen. Aviva reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice. Validity of the Gift will be stated in the e-voucher. There will be no replacement for unused credits.
5. Participation in the Campaign is subject to such terms and conditions as Aviva may impose. Aviva reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (including the type and value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without notice or liability.
6. Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Aviva is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
7. By participating in this Campaign, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva and such other third party for the purpose of the Campaign, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Aviva may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Campaign. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.html.
8. A person who does not participate in the Campaign shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
9. The terms of the Campaign will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
10. All information is accurate as of June 2020.