TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AVIVA LTD’S EMPLOYEE BENEFITS COMPLIMENTARY INSURANCE PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
1. Only Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Members are eligible for the Promotion.
2. To be a “Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Member”:
a. you must be an employee of a company whose corporate insurance is provided by Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”);
b. you must indicate your interest in receiving the complimentary insurance via https://www.aviva.com.sg/en/form/EB-Complimentary-Coverage; and
c. your application for the free coverage Plan must be signed between 22 March 2021 and 30 April 2021 (both dates inclusive).
3. Each Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Member can select one of the following complimentary 12-month insurance plans (“Complimentary Insurance Plans”) underwritten by Aviva:
a. 1 Year Aviva $50,000 Personal Accident Plan; or
b. 1 Year Aviva Dengue Aid Cover.
4. For avoidance of doubt, spouses and dependants of Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Members are not eligible for the Promotion.
5. Only the first 1,000 Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Members are eligible for the Complimentary Insurance Plans and Aviva’s decision on the Promotion and the Complimentary Insurance Plans shall be final.
6. Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Members are required to meet an Aviva Relationship Consultant for the application process.
7. Each Qualifying Employee Benefits Insured Member will only be entitled to one (1) Complimentary Insurance Plan. Full details of the selected plan will be shared when meeting an Aviva Relationship Consultant for the application process.
8. The Promotion is not valid with other offers, bundles or promotions unless stated otherwise.
9. Aviva reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Complimentary Insurance Plans at any time without notice or liability.
10. All applications for the Complimentary Insurance Plans are subject to such policy terms and conditions as Aviva may impose.
11. The Complimentary Insurance Plans are not transferable and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable. Aviva reserves the right to replace any of the Complimentary Insurance Plans with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice.
12. Aviva will only issue the Certificate of Insurance (“COI”) via email to the successful applicants of the Complimentary Insurance Plans after meeting and applying via an Aviva Relationship Consultant. The Insured Members must ensure that their email records with Aviva is valid and updated. Aviva will not be responsible for any invalid or inaccurate email addresses provided.
13. Validity of the Complimentary Insurances will be stated in the COI.
14. By participating in the Promotion, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva and such other third party for the purpose of the Promotion, including the third parties administering the redemption, Aviva Relationship Consultants, or any third parties that Aviva may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion. You also consent to Aviva contacting you to provide you with information concerning Aviva’s products and services and special offers which may be of interest to you via call, SMS, email and mail. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.html.
15. By participating in the Promotion, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion and the Complimentary Insurance Plans is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion and/or the Complimentary Insurance Plan, these terms and conditions will prevail.
16. The Promotion is subject to availability of the Complimentary Insurance Plans, and Aviva may vary these terms and conditions (including the value of any Complimentary Insurance Plans) or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice or liability.
17. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
18. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
19. All information is accurate as of February 2021.