Higher payouts for your disability insurance
Enhance your Eldershield coverage with MyCare / MyCare Plus for an annual premium as low as S$500 and save S$1001 for your first year's premium.
The application must be signed by 31 Dec 2020 (date inclusive) and received by Aviva Ltd by 15 Jan 2021 (date inclusive).
Upgrade your Eldershield
Upgrade your ElderShield with MyCare or MyCare Plus for a higher monthly payout. Get in touch with us.
1Terms and conditions apply.
- This discount is only for the purchase of Aviva's MyCare or MyCare Plus policy(ies).
- A minimum premium of S$500 per annum is required for the policy to be eligible for the discount.
- One MyCare or MyCare Plus Application is entitled to only one discount. Discount cannot be combined with other promotions.
- The discount is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole.
- The discount is applicable for a one-time premium discount only.
- The discount is valid until 31 Dec 2020 (date inclusive).
- In the event of any cancellation of the policy where a refund is applicable, only the premiums paid (which excludes the amount on the discount) will be returned. For CPF-funded policy, the premiums will be transferred back into CPF account.
This policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
Aviva Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at our absolute discretion at any time without prior notice.
Please refer to your policy contract for all other terms and conditions governing your insurance policy. Aviva Ltd's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at our absolute discretion and will be final and binding on you. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions in the brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the terms and conditions indicated herewith will prevail. In the event of any cancellation of the policy where refund is applicable, only the premiums paid (which exclude the amount on the discount) will be returned.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by The Monetary Authority of Singapore.