Want a steady income for your family?
MyFamilyCover is a monthly income plan that will help to keep your loved ones continuously protected. Discount is only valid with a minimum premium of S$220 per annum.
All application forms must be signed between 1st Apr 2019 to 30th Jun 2019 (both dates inclusive) and received by Aviva Ltd by 15th Jul 2019 (date inclusive) to be eligible for this deal.
A family needs regular upkeep, be insured today
Make an appointment with us or speak to your preferred financial adviser representative.
Terms & conditions apply.
- The 20% perpetual discount Promotion is for the purchase of Aviva Ltd's MyFamilyCover Policy ("Policy") only.
- For the Policy to be eligible for the discount, a minimum premium of S$220 per annum (before discount) is required for the basic plan.
- The minimum premium of S$220 is on annual premium equivalent basis and may be paid annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly.
- Discount is given on a per Policy basis, subject to underwriting.
- Discount is applicable to the end of premium payment term and will apply on new business as well as all subsequent renewal premiums.
This policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
Aviva Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at our absolute discretion at any time without prior notice.
Please refer to your policy contract for all other terms and conditions governing your insurance policy. Aviva Ltd's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at our absolute discretion and will be final and binding on you. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions in the brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the terms and conditions indicated herewith will prevail. In the event of any cancellation of the policy where refund is applicable, only the premiums paid (which exclude the amount on the discount) will be returned.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by The Monetary Authority of Singapore.