Get 8% perpetual discount off
For a limited time, get 8% perpetual premium discount on the basic plan premiums for MyProtector-Legacy. To enjoy this discount, be protected with a minimum sum assured of $1 million.
All application forms must be signed between 1 Jan 2020 and 31 Mar 2020 (both dates inclusive) and received by Aviva Ltd by 15 Apr 2020 (date inclusive) to be eligible for the discount.
Please note that attaching riders premium is NOT APPLICABLE to the discount.
Ready to start a legacy?
Let us help you plan your legacy with this special savings.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- This offer is for purchase of Aviva's MyProtector-Legacy Policy ("Policy").
- Minimum basic plan sum assured of $1 million per Policy (in the respective contract currency) is required for the Policy to be eligible for the discount.
- Where basic plan sum assured is subsequently reduced to below $1 million (in the contract currency), discount will be removed.
- Discount is not applicable to attaching riders to MyProtector-Legacy Policy.
- Discount is given on a per Policy basis (Basic Plan only).
- Discount is applicable to the end of premium payment term.
This policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
Aviva Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the Promotion at our absolute discretion at any time without prior notice.
Please refer to your policy contract for all other terms and conditions governing your insurance policy. Aviva Ltd's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be at our absolute discretion and will be final and binding on you. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions in the brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, the terms and conditions indicated herewith will prevail. In the event of any cancellation of the policy where refund is applicable, only the premiums paid (which exclude the amount on the discount) will be returned.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by The Monetary Authority of Singapore.