TERMS AND CONDITIONS
14 June - 31 August 2021 - PORTFOLIO REVIEW FREE GIFT CAMPAIGN (THE “CAMPAIGN”)
1. To receive the OTO Neck Hug under this Campaign (the “Gift”), the participant must:
a) be invited by Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”) for a portfolio review;
b) meet an Aviva Relationship Consultant and complete a portfolio review.
2. Each participant can only redeem one free Gift per residential address under this Campaign, subject to availability. Participant must be aged 21 and above and limited to the first 500 participants.
3. Aviva reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (including the type and value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without notice or liability.
4. A redemption letter will be mailed to the qualifying participant after the completion of the portfolio review. The qualifying participant is required to redeem the Gift at the designated store within the validity stated in the redemption letter. Only original redemption letters will be accepted.
5. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen. Aviva reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice. There will be no replacement for any Gift or redemption letter that is expired or lost. Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Aviva is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
6. By participating in this Campaign, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions will prevail.
7. A person who does not participate in the Campaign shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
8. The terms of the Campaign will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
All information is accurate as of June 2021.