TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AVIVA LTD’S POGIS GROUP INSURANCE CUSTOMER CAMPAIGN PROMOTION (the “Promotion”)
1. Only Qualifying Customers are eligible for the Promotion. To be a “Qualifying Customer”:
a) you must be a recipient of our Email Campaign and apply for voluntary cover under the Qualifying Plan set out in clause 2 below, as an insured Member. For the avoidance of doubt, spouse and dependants of insured Members are not eligible for the Gift.
b) your application for cover under the Qualifying Plan must be signed between 1 June 2020 and 31 July 2020 (both dates inclusive), and issued by Aviva Ltd by 31Aug 2020 (date inclusive); and
c) your application for cover under the Qualifying Plan must pass the fourteen (14) days free look period.
2. The Qualifying Plan, Minimum Premiums Criteria and Gift are as follows:
|Qualifying Plan||Sum Assured||Gift|
POGIS Group Insurance
New insured member
One digital GrabFood voucher
3. The Promotion is limited to the first 100 successful applications.
4. The Promotion is not valid with other offers, bundles or promotions unless stated otherwise.
5. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to amend, add, withdraw or supplement the Qualifying Plan in the Promotion at its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.
6. All applications for the Qualifying Plan are subject to such policy terms and conditions as Aviva Ltd may impose.
7. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to replace the Gift with items of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice.
8. Aviva Ltd makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Aviva Ltd is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
9. Aviva Ltd will only issue the Gift via email to the insured Member of the Qualifying Plan within three (3) months after the issuance of the Certificate of Insurance in respect of the cover under the Qualifying Plan. Aviva Ltd is not obliged to replace any Gift expired or lost. Insured members must ensure email records with Aviva is valid. No replacement will be given for invalid or inaccurate email address provided.
10. Validity of the Gift will be stated in the e-voucher. There shall be no replacement for any unused credits.
11. Aviva Ltd reserves the right to recover and deduct the amount equivalent to the Gift value, which you accept and agree shall be the amount stated in Clause 2 above, from any premiums refundable to you if your cover under the Qualifying Plan is cancelled pursuant to the fourteen (14) days free look cancellation clause.
12. By participating in this Promotion, you consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (Cap 26 of 2012) (“Act”) to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by/to Aviva Ltd and such other third party for the purpose of the Promotion, including the third parties administering the redemption, or any third parties that Aviva Ltd may, in its absolute discretion, consider appropriate or necessary in connection with the Promotion. You confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms of the Aviva Ltd Data Protection Policy, as may be amended, supplemented and/or substituted by Aviva Ltd from time to time, a copy of which can be found on www.aviva.com.sg/pdpa.
13. By participating in this Promotion, you accept that Aviva Ltd’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
14. The Promotion is subject to availability of the Gift, and Aviva Ltd may vary these terms and conditions (including the value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice or liability.
15. A person who does not participate in the Promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. The terms of the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore. All information is accurate at the time of print.