TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR POLICY REVIEW FREE GIFT CAMPAIGN 1st FEB - 30th JUN 2020 (THE “CAMPAIGN”)
1. To receive the free Gift under this Campaign (the “Gift”), the customer must:
a) be invited by Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”) to review his/her policy (via SMS or eDM);
b) meet an Aviva Relationship Consultant and complete a policy review; and
c) present the invitation SMS or eDM during the policy review.
2. Each customer can only redeem one free Gift under this Campaign.
3. The Campaign is subject to the availability of the Gift.
4. Aviva reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (including the type and value of the Gift) or withdraw or discontinue the Campaign at any time without notice or liability.
5. The Gift is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item in part or in whole and is not replaceable, if expired, lost or stolen. Aviva reserves the right to replace the Gift with item(s) of similar or other value at its absolute discretion, at any time without prior notice.
6. Aviva makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the quality or fitness for purpose or any other implied terms or conditions with respect to the Gift. Any dispute about the Gift must be resolved directly with the supplier of the Gift. Aviva is not liable for any injury, claim, loss or damage whatsoever arising in connection with the Gift.
7. By participating in this Campaign, you accept that Aviva’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign is final and binding on you. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions will prevail.
8. A person who does not participate in the Campaign shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
9. The terms of the Campaign will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
10. All information is accurate at the time of print.