Enjoy Cashback when you buy Aviva plans
Purchase any of the qualifying plans to enjoy Cashback on your premiums!
Minimum Premiums Criteria
|Additional S$100 Cashback
(Only for Aviva's Car insurance customers^)
Critical Illness plans:
• MyCoreCI Plan
|S$1,800 - S$5,000||10%||10% + S$100|
|S$5,001 & above||12%||12% + S$100|
|• MyWholeLifePlan III||S$1,800 & above||3%||3% + S$100|
|S$10,000 & above (Regular Premium)||3%||3% + S$100|
|S$100,000 & above (Single Premium)||0.3%||0.3% + S$100|
|• MyLifeSavingsPlan||S$10,000 & above||3%||3% + S$100|
*Please read and understand the complete set ofbefore applying.
^Only for Aviva's Car insurance customers (new or renewal), to earn an additional S$100 Premium Cashback on top of the qualifying Life or Savings plans' Premium Cashback amount, you must fulfil these:
- The Car policy must be issued between 1 Aug 2019 to 30 Sep 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- Premium Cashback programme is not applicable for Kah Motor scheme programme.
1Cashback value to be rounded up to S$10.
2Maximum Cashback value for MyLifeIncome is capped at S$15,000.
- Qualifying Plans (other than MyProtector-Term Plan II, MyProtector-Decreasing and MyWholeLifePlan III) must be signed between 1 Apr 2019 and 30 Sep 2019 (both dates inclusive), and the policy must be issued by Aviva by 31 Dec 2019 (date inclusive).
- For MyProtector-Term Plan II, MyProtector-Decreasing and MyWholeLifePlan III – Qualifying Plans must be signed between 23 Apr 2019 and 30 September 2019 (both dates inclusive), and the policy must be issued by Aviva by 31 Dec 2019 (date inclusive).
Here's how to enjoy your Cashback!
Be a qualifying customer!
To qualify for the Cashback, make sure that you're insured with the qualifying plan. Make an appointment with us to learn more.
To make sure that you qualify, take a look at our.
If you reside in Singapore
Your Cashback will be given via one of the following modes (listed in order of preference):
- Via PayNow account (registered via NRIC),
- If not, it will be credited to your bank account based on our records
- Or if no records found, you'll receive a cheque.
If you reside outside of Singapore
You'll receive your Cashback via a cheque in Singapore dollars.
Receive Cashback when you're insured with us!
Make an appointment with us or speak to your preferred financial adviser representative.
Please read and understand the complete set of before applying.
Information is accurate as at 6 Aug 2019.
This information is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular person. A product summary in relation to the Qualifying Plan(s) is/are available and may be obtained from Aviva Ltd, the corporate website at www.aviva.com.sg and the participating distributors' offices. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy. You are advised to read the policy contract for the full list of exclusions.
You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. This information is not a contract of insurance.
Full details of the standard terms and conditions of the Qualifying Plan(s) can be found in the relevant policy contract. Please refer to the policy contract for all other terms and conditions governing your insurance policy.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the PolicyOwners' Protection Scheme, and is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage of your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the LIA or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).