In partnership with Tuas Power
Protection that's simple and makes a difference to your team where it counts.
Minimal eligibility requirement
A minimum of two employees to activate this plan.
Eligible employees will be covered immediately upon enrolment without having to undergo medical examination1.
Priced to suit you
Renewal premiums are based on the claims experience of all companies under our portfolio. Hence claims made by your employees do not automatically result in higher renewal premiums.
Reassurance for your team
Give your employees protection against unexpected health challenges and accidents, both on and off the job
|Key Benefits2||Options / Coverage2|
|Choice of plan types|| |
1. Group Term Life: covers Death and Total and Permanent Disability due to any cause
2. Group Personal Accident: covers Death, Total and Permanent Disability and Dismemberment resulting from Accidental injuries only
3. Group Basic Medical: reimburses medical expenses incurred as a result of hospitalisation or a surgery due to an illness or accident
|Option to include supplementary plans || |
1. Group Living Care: covers 37 Critical Illnesses
2. Group Major Medical: reimburses medical expenses, in excess of Group Basic Medical
3. Group Outpatient Medical: reimburses medical expenses incurred in General Practitioner or Specialist Practitioner clinics and Diagnostic Tests
4. Group Dental: cashless visits to panel dental clinics
|High sum assured for Term Life and Personal Accident coverage ||Up to S$500,000 per insured person|
|Guaranteed acceptance for Term Life and Critical Illness coverage||Up to S$150,000 per insured person|
|Hospitalisation benefits||Up to 1-bedded room in a private hospital|
|Hospitalisation plan not subjected to surgical percentage||Employees will be covered up to the maximum limit indicated in the schedule, even at a private hospital|
|Hospitalisation plan per disability limit||S$20,000 per disability limit. Limit will be refreshed for each disability.|
|Covers you beyond retirement age3||Up to 70 Age Last Birthday|
|Covers patients' psychiatric treatment4||According to the limits indicated in the plan|
|Overseas hospitalisation due to accident4||Up to 150% of inpatient benefits|
Get more with MyBenefits Plus
You'll get free access to Aviva's Affinity Programme—a series of customisable activities, programmes and webinars on wellness, government healthcare schemes, legacy planning and more.
Get a plan for your employees that's tailored to your business needs
Leave your contact details to find out more.
MyBenefits Plus FAQ
Can my employees choose the products and the level of coverage based on their preference?
No. The company's representative will decide the products and level of coverage, either for all employees or by job category.
Can my employees insure their dependants (including spouse and children)? If yes, what level of coverage are they covered?
Yes. Your employees' dependants (the relationship must be substantiated legally) will be covered with the same level of coverage as the employee plan.
Can I cover my employees who are based outside Singapore?
No. This coverage is only for employees and dependants (if any) based in Singapore.
What are the main exclusions for Group Term Life, Group Living Care and Group Personal Accident?
Please refer to the following Appendix 1:
Group Term Life
1. We will not pay any Term Life Benefits under this Policy if the claim is due to or arising directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, from any Pre-Existing Condition unless:
- the Pre-Existing Condition was declared by the Insured Person and specifically accepted by Us in writing to be covered under this Policy; or
- the Pre-Existing Condition was not excluded from the Policy by Us in writing and the Insured Person has been insured under this Policy continuously for at least 18 months from the Effective Date.
2. Suicide is excluded for 12 months from the Effective Date.
Group Living Care
We will not pay any Living Care benefit under this Policy for any Critical Illness caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, by any of the following:
- Pre-Existing Condition unless the Pre-Existing Condition was declared by the Insured Person and specifically accepted by Us in writing to be covered under this Policy; or
- sexually transmitted diseases or viruses, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS-related complexes and all illnesses or diseases associated with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), except AIDS due to blood transfusion as provided in this Policy;
- invasion, riot, civil commotion or rebellion, any war (declared or undeclared) or act of war; violation or attempted violation of the law or resistance to arrest;
- suicide or any attempted suicide or self-inflicted injury or illness, whether the Insured Person is sane or insane unless such suicide occurs 12 months after the Effective Date.
- over-indulgence in alcohol;
- drug-taking unless taken under the direction of a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Group Personal Accident
This Policy does not cover any Accidental Injury caused directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, by any one of the following occurrences:
- Suicide or any attempted suicide or self-injury whether the Insured Person is sane or insane.
- War, any acts of terrorism involving, directly or indirectly, the use of nuclear radiation and/or biological and/or chemical agents, hostilities or any warlike operations (whether war be declared or not) or civil war; military or naval or airforce service while under orders for warlike operations.
- Participation in a riot; commission of an assault or criminal offence.
- Participation in competitive racing of any kind other than on foot; travelling in any type of aircraft other than as a fare-paying passenger on a regularly scheduled flight of a commercial airline.
Group Medical (Group Outpatient Medical, Group Basic Medical and Group Major Medical)
We will not pay any benefit under this Policy for any of the following occurrences:
- Pre-existing Conditions, the cause or pathology of which already existed prior to the Effective Date, whether the Insured Person was aware of it or not; unless he has already been insured continuously for 12 months
- under this Policy; or
- under any Group Hospital & Surgical Insurance Policy issued in Singapore immediately prior to the Effective Date. This waiver is not applicable if You have less than 11 Insured Persons at the Policy Commencement Date.
The above exclusion is not applicable to Group Outpatient Medical.
Pre existing Conditions which existed prior to the commencement of insurance coverage of the Insured Person under this Policy whether known or unknown to the Insured Person will be permanently excluded under Group Major Medical.
- Suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-injury whether the Insured Person is sane or insane (including suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-injury attributable to psychological, emotional or mental problems or conditions of the Insured Person; alcoholism or drug addiction of the Insured Person).
- Congenital anomalies or genetic defects, including hereditary conditions of the Insured Person present at or existing from the time of his birth irrespective of when the Insured Person discovered or underwent treatment or surgical procedure for the same.
- Treatment relating to birth control, infertility and impotency including treatment or surgical procedures done at fertility clinics, in-vitro fertilization clinics, reproductive medicine or assistance clinics or centres or any treatment or procedures occasioned by or resulting from pregnancy, childbirth and abortion including any complications arising from any of the above.
- Any dental work or treatment, oral surgery, orthodontics and orthognathic surgery or temporo-mandibular joint disorder unless it is due to an injury sustained in an Accident.
- Eye examination, surgical procedure for correction of eye refraction, procurement or use of contact lenses or eye glasses, (surgical procedure or treatment for correction of squint or other eye misalignment (unless the Insured Person is below 8 years old) and cosmetic or plastic surgery except to the extent that such surgery is necessary for the repair of damage caused solely by bodily injuries sustained in an Accident.
- Treatment of xanthelasma, syringoma, acne, alopecia, cosmetic skin surgeries, inguinal hernia, hydrocele (including any complications) unless treatment for inguinal hernia and hydrocele is for an Insured Person who is more than 5 years old.
- Services (irrespective of whether there is Hospital Confinement) for the primary purpose of diagnosis, medical check-up, genetic or health screening and Outpatient treatment and Rehabilitation Services (except for Post-Hospital Confinement / Surgery Follow-up Treatment), immunotherapy, alternative medicine including accupunture, chiropractice, osteppathy, herbal medicine, homeopathy and the like and other unconventional medical practices not normally practiced by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Rest cures, sanatoria care or special nursing care or any treatment or services that are not medically necessary or reasonably required for Illness or bodily injury caused by an Accident.
- Treatment for sleep apnea, obesity, weight reduction or weight improvement even if it is caused by a medical condition which is otherwise payable under this Policy.
- Circumcision (except where it is medically necessary) or treatment relating to the same.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS related complexes and all illnesses or diseases associated with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Injuries and disabilities sustained from direct participation in a strike, riot or civil commotion, insurrection, hostilities or any war-like operations (whether war be declared or not) or in the commission of any criminal offence.
- Implants (homograft, heterograft, artificial) and prosthesis (except as provided under PART III – BENEFIT PROVISIONS, Section 2 - Benefits, Clause 2A(xiv) under Hospital Miscellaneous Services); procurement or use of wheel-chair, dialysis machine and any other hospital-type equipment.
- Any expenses, administrative or other charges of a non-medical nature in the course of obtaining medical supplies or services.
No benefit shall be payable under this Supplementary Contract in respect of:
- Any treatment for corrective purposes (such as crowns and bridges) or for the replacement of any lost or stolen denture, unless the Insured Person is covered under Superior Plan 2 as specified in the Schedule of Dental Benefits and such treatment is specifically covered under Superior Plan 2.
- Any treatment provided before the commencement of insurance coverage for an Insured Person under this Supplementary Contract.
- Any treatment provided after the termination of insurance coverage for an Insured Person under this Supplementary Contract.
- Treatment or services not specified in the Schedule of Dental Benefits.
This policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd (“Aviva”). Tuas Power is not an insurance agent or intermediary and is not allowed to solicit any insurance business or give advice on or recommend any product nor be involved in any discussions, negotiations or the arrangement of any insurance contract between you and Aviva. Please direct all enquiries to Aviva. Tuas Power does not receive any renumeration as an Introducer for Aviva.
This page is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from Aviva Ltd and the participating distributor’s offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you. As this product has no savings or investment feature, there is no cash value if the policy ends or if the policy is terminated prematurely. Buying a health insurance policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this policy can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information last updated November 2020.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC web‐sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).