Make your dream retirement a reality
Singapore topped the world in life expectancy with an expected lifespan at birth of 84.8 years^. This means that, after the statutory retirement age of 62, you’ll spend more than two decades enjoying your golden years. Like any new chapter in your life, a little preparation can go a long way when it comes to retirement planning.
MyRetirementChoice II lets you retire at your desired age and offers various income payout options to suit the retirement lifestyle of your dreams.
Plan it your way
Get the flexibility to choose your retirement age, retirement income, payout period and premium payment term.
100% capital guarantee
Gives you assurance with a 100% capital guarantee at your chosen retirement age1
Built-in protection against disabilities
The Care Income Benefit2 gives you an additional monthly payout in the event of Partial Disability. Turn your monthly payouts into a lump-sum payment with the Fast Forward Option3.
Retire with peace of mind
A retirement plan that offers flexibility and financial security in your golden years.
- Flexibility to personalise your retirement plan:
· Choose the Guaranteed Monthly Income4 (GMI) for your desired lifestyle
· Decide the age you want to retire
· Select the payout period for your retirement income – from 5 to 35 years5
· Choose the premium payment term – 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Potential for higher retirement income with Monthly Cash Bonuses6 (MCB)
- Choose to receive a lump-sum bonus at your chosen retirement age or convert it to Additional Monthly Income (AMI)7
- Earn more when you reinvest your monthly retirement income with Aviva8
- Additional payouts under the Care Income Benefit2 should you be unable to perform at least 2 out of 6 ADL during the Income Payout Period, plus the choice to exercise the Fast Forward Option3
- Peace of mind with a premium waiver if you become Totally and Permanently Disabled
- Lump-sum payout in the event of Death or Terminal Illness
- Guaranteed acceptance with no health check-ups needed
Add-ons for extra protection
Consider these add-ons9 to enhance your coverage.
Lump-sum cash payout in the event of Death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability, of up to 5 times the annual premium for your basic plan. It can be used to cover living expenses for you or your loved ones.
EasyPayer Premium Waiver
Future premiums will be waived in the event of Death, Terminal Illness or Total and Permanent Disability of the policyholder, so that your loved one’s retirement fund will continue to grow.
Premium Waiver riders for Critical Illness
Opt from a range of premium waiver riders to get extra coverage. Upon diagnosis of Major Cancer or any of the covered critical illnesses, all future premiums will be waived so that the retirement fund for you or your loved ones will continue to grow.
The policy is underwritten by Aviva Ltd.
This is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any specific person. A copy of the Product Summary may be obtained from Aviva Ltd and the participating distributors' offices. You should read the Product Summary before deciding whether to purchase the product. You may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser representative before making a commitment to purchase the product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser representative, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. Buying a health insurance policy that is not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the standard terms and conditions of this policy can be found in the relevant policy contract.
Information is accurate as at 27 July 2020.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Aviva Ltd or visit the Life Insurance Association or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).